India, India, 24 September 2018: CLFMA of India is the apex organization and the voice of the country’s dynamic livestock sector. The 51-year old industry association is recognized as one among the highly reputed in India. CLFMA OF INDIA is well recognized by livestock farmers, Central and State Governments, government departments, Agricultural Universities, Veterinary Colleges and also National Research Institutes in India as well as outside the country.
On 7th September, 2018, CLFMA’s 51st Annual General Meeting was held and the new leadership team took charge for the period 2018-20. Speaking on the occasion the outgoing Chairman Mr. B. Soundararajan expressed his appreciations and conveyed best wishes to the new team led by Mr. S. V. Bhave, Managing Director, Berg and Schmidt India Pvt. Ltd, who got elected as the new Chairman.
Mr. B. Soundararajan mentioned that CLFMA is well respected and well recognised in the Livestock Industry. CLFMA is the pioneer organization and voice of the sector, which actively works to protect the industry’s interest through policy and regulatory advocacy.
“It was my great pleasure and honour to serve as the Chairman of CLFMA of India for the last two years during which the organization made significant progress in terms of 3 I’s – “Image, Impact & Income”. I am sure under the able stewardship of a visionary leader like Mr. S V Bhave, CLFMA will continue to grow to newer heights. I wish the new Office Bearers and the Managing Committee Members all the success.” Commented Soundararajan.
CLFMA OF INDIA has over 230 members representing diverse subsectors of animal protein value chain including feed manufacturing, poultry, dairy and aquaculture business, animal nutrition and health, veterinary services, machinery and equipment, processing, distribution and retailing of meat and ancillary services such as banking.
Following Office Bearers were elected for the period 2018 – 20.
Chairman : Mr. S. V. Bhave, Berg and Schmidt India Pvt. Ltd.
Dy. Chairman : Mr. Rajeev S. Murthy, Godrej Agrovet Limited
Dy. Chairman : Mr. Neeraj Kumar Srivastava, Novus Animal Nutrition (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Secretary : Mr. Divya Kumar Gulati, Nurture Aqua Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Treasurer : Mr. Naveen Pasuparthy, Nanda Feeds Pvt. Ltd.
Immediate Past Chairman : Mr. B. Soundararajan, Suguna Holdings Private Limited
The other members of the Managing Committee 2018 – 20 comprises of:
- Mr. Sujit Komarla : Komarla Feeds
2. Mr. Vijay Bhandare : Bhavani Agrovet Pvt. Ltd.
3. Mr. Sumit Sureka : Shivshakti Agro (India) Ltd.
4. Mr. Anil M : KSE Limited
5. Mr. Ramakanth Vakula : The Waterbase Ltd.
6. Mr. Lakshmanan : Shanthi Poultry Farm Pvt. Ltd.
7. Mr. Suresh Deora : S. A. Pharmachem Pvt. Ltd.
8. Dr. Saikat Saha : Evonik India Pvt. Ltd.
9. Dr. Devender Hooda : Huvepharma SEA (Pune) Pvt. Ltd.
10. Dr. Sujit Kulkarni : Biomin India
11. Mr. S. Kannan : Suguna Foods Private Limited
12. Mr. Nakul Vakil : Cremach Private Ltd.
13. Mr. Abhay Shah : Spectoms Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
14. Mr. Nissar Mohammed : Coastal Exports Corporation
15. Dr. Vijay Makhija : DSM Nutritional Products India Pvt. Ltd.
16. Mr. Balaram Bhattacharya : Indian Herbs Specialities Pvt. Ltd.
17. Mr. Ramkutty : Niswin Enterprises
Mr. S. V Bhave, the new Chairman of CLFMA of INDIA, gratefully acknowledged the critical role and valuable contributions of the immediate past chairman, Mr. B. Soundararajan and his predecessors who played the vital role in building the organization all along the past 5 decades.
“The new team of CLFMA has an apt mix of your and experienced professionals. We will strive to uphold the reputation and the legacy of CLFMA and work committedly towards its growth in the years to come” concluded Mr. S V. Bhave.